Sales Business Planner
Reporting to the V.P. of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Planner will be responsible to create or innovate existing reporting based on business needs.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analyze business trends to identify sales opportunities or risks.
- Analyze variances between actual performance versus budgeted and prior year.
- Gather product specifications and images from multiple sources to set-up new products portfolio to our clients.
- Identify and respond to end user reviews on our customer sites.
- Provide key analytics to support efficient material planning to support our sales forecast.
- Conduct market research to evaluate vertical trending.
- Analyze retailers weekly POS reports to monitor recent sales performance.
- Assist in developing a collaborative sales forecast with our retailers.
- Identify discrepancies between forecasted and actual orders and work with the necessary parties to have issues resolved.
- Work closely with sales team to reduce/eliminate slow moving inventory.
- Support the organization's sales team on their daily tasks.
- Perform regular customer follow-ups.
- Manage and publish monthly customer sales reports.
- Work in collaboration with warehouse manager to set up and improve current processes.
- University or College degree in business or background in supply chain management will be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of E-Commerce
- Strong customer focus with business acumen, problem solving skills and results oriented.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills.
- Perfectly bilingual both in French and in English.
- Strong aptitude for numbers, patterns and forecasting.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent internal, cross-functional working relationships.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
**Salary based on experience**
Job Type: Full-time
*** Only candidates selected for the next stage will receive a phone call follow-up. ***